Podcast (Ruben Kanya: The Real Estate Experiment)

Podcast Links: ItunesSpotify

Ruben Kanya is the founder and Director of Invested Talent, a video production agency helping real estate thought leaders repurpose their content on multiple social media platforms to grow a reputable brand online. He is also the host of The Real Estate Experiment Podcast.

Ruben has been interviewing and surrounding himself with entrepreneurs for the last decade to share their lessons (wins and losses) in niched real estate business models that you’ve never heard of.

I just had a lengthy and great conversation with Ruben, where we talked about the what’s and the how’s of outsourcing:

• How it all began,
  • VA vs. OFS,
  • Manager or Boss,
  • What to look for in an OFS,
  • What it looks like to outsource everything,
  • Advice for building an outsourced team,
  • How working with Filipinos is like,
  • The impact of outsourcing to the Philippines.

If you want to outsource, you can benefit a lot from our conversation.

Ruben has been through the OneVAAway challenge and has been outsourcing for a few years. His OFSs are from OnlineJobs.ph, and it was a pleasure talking to him about his processes.

If you’re wondering why OnlineJobs.ph is the top choice for outsourcing and why Filipinos make the best VAs, James Dooley and Paul Lipsky give you the answers.

You can also check out other stories on our blog.

Check out and learn how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants as well.

240px Jonasheadshot

About John Jonas

John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.

Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).

With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.

Find John at JohnJonas.com and Facebook.

If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading

Comments

1. Jonalyn Gealogo says

Hello, I’m looking forward to having an opportunity to apply for this job. How may I apply?

2. Argie says

I am interested what job can you offer?but I have no experience yet…about work from home…I want a job that only in my house because I can’t live my 5 months old baby..hope you can find me a job that fits my skills…Highschool graduate is my educational attainment..but I am interested if there is a training.

3. Sophia Salvador says

I am very interested to work with him. May I ask if th job application is still open?

4. Florante Catchero says

Hello.. pleasant day! May i ask if this job application is still open? I want to apply. Thanks!

5. Queeny Dela Cruz says

Greetings in the name of the Lord,
    It is really inspiring to know that you are joining a team where Filipino VA’s are being prioritized and well compensated. I am so excited to be part of this team and start my VA journey through.
    Many Thanks!

6. Mary Marghareth Bueno says

Good day,
    I am very happy knowing that you are accepting Filipinos in your team. I am still studying but I know how to edit. I really need a job to support my studies and I want to ask on how to apply?

7. Domaine Henry Perez says

Hi! Willing to apply. Would like to ask if job application is still open? Thank you! Have a great day

8. Cerle Magdua says

Good day,

9. Marie June Kadusale says

Hello! Good day!

Can I be a part of the Team? I am very much interested and I am willing to learn.

Could you please give me a chance to prove myself?

Thank you!

June

10. Felix Torremocha says

Hi I’m interested to apply, can I ask if a have a chance to work with you even I only graduated from Senior High School ?

11. Mae Carmina Abalos says

Hi, I am very interested to apply. I a currently employed as a Pharmacy Assistant doing a lot of admin tasks, front liner tasks, and also handling POS and inventory system. May I know how to be part of your team? I am very much willing to discuss my experiences and what can I contribute to your company.

12. Cyrus Jed Tubola says

I want to work with this kind of position since that I have already several skills including sales. And I’m willing to work asap. Looking forward to meeting you soon.