The Philippines Holiday Calendar for 2022 – Practical Advice

Let’s talk about the Philippine Holidays.

Do you need to know this?

Yes! And we have updated our calendar, so the 2022 holiday calendar Philippines is here!

Knowing when the holidays are will help you understand when to offer your OFS paid time off

Ready to start outsourcing? I am so confident that you’ll find your very own Online Filipino Specialist when you follow my recruitment process. Head on to OneVAAway.com to get started.

I am also giving away my book, The Outsourcing Lever, for free. It’s about how I have done outsourcing over the years. Learn more here.

You can also check out how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.

240px Jonasheadshot

About John Jonas

John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.

Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).

With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.

Find John at JohnJonas.com and Facebook.

If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading

Comments

1. Anabella M. Bacolot says

I am looking for an online job…I just want to know what is your business. Thank you for replying.

• says

Hi Anabella,

Thank you for your comment. We are OnlineJobs.ph, a job board platform where you can look for online jobs & where employers can look for outsourced staff in the Philippines and make job posts as well

2. Joseph Sales says

Hi,

Good day!

I am interested in applying for this Job position, feel free to send me information. Thank you

3. Arjean Penaso says

Hi Jessica,
    I’m looking for an Australian loans processing or mortgage assistant role that would consider a non Australian related work experience. I’ve worked in loans processing role but Philippine based only. I also have a remote work experience in an Australian company but not a financial firm.

4. Joylyn Alejandro says

Hi, Jessica,

I’m looking for a job as an Amazon Product Researcher Specialist.
    Can you pls. help me?
    Thank you.

5. Leoneth Kristel A. Baldelovar says

Hi! Are there any jobs that accept the ID of 25? Especially about writings.

6. Ginalyn Retulla says

Hi, I would like to apply for any position that commensurates with my qualifications. Thank you.

7. MARY ROSE VALDEZ says

Hi, i’m from Philippines. I’m very interested on this job. I think it suits my qualifications.

8. Mary Anne says

Good Day!
    I have been working in the corporate world for the past 20+ years and have tried applying for online/work from home jobs. Seems I need to have a “niche”. I need help please
    Mary Anne

9. JAYNICA A CASTILLO says

Hi I am looking for a work from home job that suits to my knowledge and skills working in a corporate but it seems that its very hard to look for a job here.