How To Pay Virtual Assistants From The Philippines? – Practical Advice

Now that you’ve experienced the benefits of having a VA and  integrated them into your business, the next obvious question is: how are you supposed to pay them?

Lucky for you, we now  live in a day and age where money can be transferred in a few clicks (or taps). In this video, I’ll discuss three options that you can use to pay your VA:

• Easypay
  • PayPal
  • Remittance Services

Find out which option is best for you.

If you want more practical advice like this one, you can check out the outsourcing education page. You can also subscribe to our blog to be notified when new videos are published. Lastly, remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel too, we’ll be releasing new videos every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.

You can also check out How To Get A Referral To A Great VA In The Philippines and on how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.

240px Jonasheadshot

About John Jonas

John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.

Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).

With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.

Find John at JonasBlog.com and Facebook.

If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading

Comments

1. ron hubbard says

really need someone with good english and avail during usa hours calif –
    how can i tell if they have great english

• says

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your comment.

You can check on a jobseeker’s profile regarding their test results on their profile, or you can also check during your interview process with them.

You can also put on your job post that if they want to apply, they need to provide you a sample article or work (depending on the type of worker that you need) so that you may assess their English skills

• Dino Valisno says

Hi Ron,
      I used to work overseas, where most of my clients were American, and others who -were “feeling American”. My spoken English is as good as my written English.
      In response to your need for a VA, or a Graphic Designer, I’d like to send you my application.
      You may email me, so I could send you my CV and other credentials that you may require.

Email: dynov77@yahoo.com
      Thanks,
      Dino

2. cherry maghanoy says

GOOD MORNING SIR I WANT TO APPLY US A VA IN YOUR COMPANY BUT HOW THAT WHY A SE3ND YOU A MESSENGE

3. Florendalyn Nissan M. Paguila says

Hi,
    I’ve been working in a BPO for 7 years as fradu analyst and 4 months as a Quality analyts. Im looking forward to work as Virtual Assistant.

4. maricar pilapil says

Hi,

I am currently looking for a job. I worked as customer service officer/administrative staff at a retail industry abroad.I would like to work in your company as virtual assistant. Please contact me from my email address for my resume. Thank you