Let me give you a crash course on how you can find the perfect Online Filipino Specialist for your business.
In the video, I answer the top 4 questions about hiring an OFS.
How do you find someone?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Browse the workers’ profile
- Post a job
What do you look for in an OFS?
This depends on what you’re looking for. These work for me:
- Attention to detail
- English skills, if it’s a technical skill, I won’t dwell on their skills too much
- How quickly they respond
How much should they cost?
- You can get entry-level experience for as low as $400/month or someone really good to $2000/month.
Are there things that are negotiable and non-negotiable?
- Everything is negotiable. Work hours, how you pay, when you pay, part-time or full-time.
- It’s essential to try outsourcing and see if it works for you.
If you’re ready, go ahead and head on to OnlineJobs.ph. If you’re still a little apprehensive and want to know more, check out my recruitment process. Head on to OneVAAway.com
I’m also giving away a free book about how you can hire people from the Philippines to work on your business. It’s The Outsourcing Lever, and it’s free; you just have to pay for shipping!
You can also check out how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.
About John Jonas
John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.
Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).
With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.
If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading