Everything You Need To Know About IDProof

“How can I increase my IDProof?”

This is the most asked question in our customer service hotline. Jobseekers want a high, if not a perfect score of 100, IDProof, and for good reason! But just what is IDProof and how does it work?

What IDProof IS

ID Proof Icon

IDProof is about providing lots of information to help determine your identity to us.

It is our way of telling employers, “We trust this person is real and who he says he is.”

This means that if your profile is incomplete or has questionable information (seriously, you’re an expert in everything?), you won’t get a high IDProof score.

Also, If you only provide a small amount of honest information, then you’ll have a low ID trust score.

IDProof helps employers know that it is a real person applying for the job they posted, but IDProof is not a measure of a jobseeker’s skill.

IDProof helps you land a job by giving employers an idea of who you are as a worker, but it does not guarantee that you’ll get the job if you have the highest score among the applicants.

Protecting your Privacy

You are only submitting your proof of identity to us, Onlinejobs.ph. We do not show your personal information and copies of your ID, address and phone number to employers. Since it is necessary, your Profile Photo, your age, tests taken, date of joining, employment status, and skills are shown to employers. Only employers you applied to or replied to will get your email address. Please see our Privacy Statement.

How Can IDProof Help You

ID Proof

A high IDProof score proves that you’re a person, that you’re real.

What does that mean? Well, this means you become more eligible to apply for more jobs — the more jobs to apply for, the more chances of landing one!

Having a higher ID Proof score compared also means you’ll be competing with fewer people for the same job. This, again, increases your chances of getting a great job.

Here at Onlinejobs.ph, most employers look for applicants who are in it for the long run. The jobs they offer are for long term and not just project-based jobs, so it makes sense if they’re wary of people pretending to be someone they’re not.

That’s why the IDProof score is important to them, and that’s why they prefer jobseekers with a high ID trust score.

How to Increase Your IDProof

This is THE question.

Increasing your IDProof score is actually quite easy. You just have to take some time completing your profile, and fill it out completely and honestly. Remember, you are building your identity on the website, you should build it with honesty. Also, your profile serves as your resume when you apply for jobs, it is the first thing that employers see.

Increase TimeProof

Aside from filling out your profile, make sure that you also do the following:

• Upload a good government ID. IDs issued by the government usually come with a photo or some form of biometric marker, making them unique and fraud-proof. Here’s a list of IDs that you can use:
    • Philippine Passport
    • Driver’s License
    • SSS UMID Card
    • Philhealth ID
    • TIN Card
    • Postal ID
    • Voter’s ID
    • PRC ID
    • Senior Citizen’s ID
    • OFW ID
  • Upload a Selfie holding your submitted ID.
  • Connect your personal Facebook account to prove your identity. So make sure that your Facebook account is employer-friendly. That means, avoid posting anything you feel you can’t show to strangers. You might be interested in making your social media more professional.
  • If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can validate your identity by sending a photo of your government ID to support@Onlinejobs.ph after you create your profile. If you’re sending an email, make sure that you submit an ADDITIONAL ID, meaning, an ID you’re never submitted to us before.
  • Validate your cellular phone number
  • Verify your address
    • Step one is to upload a Utility Bill that contains your current address. You can provide one even if it is on a different person’s name. If you are renting and utility bills are paid by the landlord, you can provide your signed rental agreement that contains the address.
    • Step two is to type in the same address and click “Save Address”
    • If you have problems with providing this, this step is optional.

The secret here is to provide information about yourself — the more information you provide that proves your identity, the higher your IDProof will be.

How to Avoid Penalties

Negative IDProof

After years of recruiting and filtering through thousands of worker profiles from the Philippines, we’ve developed some pretty strong signals of whether we trust a given profile or not.

Frequent editing deducts temporary point penalties on your IDProof score. While we understand that you would make some changes on your profile as you grow in your career, changing a lot of details frequently tells us that you may be padding your profile to make it more attractive to employers, even if you don’t have those skills.

The temporary deductions will come back after you have stopped editing your profile., how soon will depend on the amount of penalties you accumulated.

To avoid having deductions on your IDProof score, do not edit your profile too often. Refrain from doing frequent changes on your profile since the system sees this as a red flag. You might be changing things around on your profile to suit the job you’re applying for at the moment, and that is not acceptable.

Do a one-time overhaul of your profile if you have big milestones that could upgrade your resume — like when you’ve acquired a new certified skill or maybe finished a new degree.

Any Problems?

When all’s been said and done and you still have problems on your IDProof, feel free to contact us.

You can email our support team at support@onlinejobs.ph so that they can assist you in IDProof concerns.

About Charlyne Lizette
twinkle1Charlyne has been dipping her feet on online work since 2011 and has just recently dived in, leaving her full-time office job in the process.

A writer and an all-around VA. She has now found her home at OnlineJobs.ph.

Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

1. Kem Perly Joy M. Agustin says

You posted here that you accept Philhealth I.D but when I submitted my Philhealth I.D you rejected it and said in your email that Philhealth I.D is iinvalid. Are you really telling the truth here in your blog.

• says

Hi Kem,

Thank you for your comment. I’m sorry but we can’t see your email address in our database
      You can email our support team (support@onlinejobs.ph) so that they can assist you further and explain as well

• Celestine Trajano says

I already submitted my proof of id and billing statement under my name. Its more than 2 weeks now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Michael Pinansilo says

Good day I already submitted my proof of billing statement under my name. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Elaine says

Hi! I have the same problem. Its been a week. Hope you could check my profile verification. Thanks

• Harry says

Hi! I have already submitted all my ID and address. Its been a week. Hope you could check my profile verification. Thanks

• Jehroel Josol says

It’s been 2 weeks already since I’ve uploaded my address and ID. It’s still pending for verification. Anyone who can help about this?

• Joshua Miguel Cambaya says

I’ve sent already a copy of my ID and a picture of me holding the ID and it was weekends when I submitted it. Since then my profile is still in “Authorization”

• Kim Melody Wong says

Good day, I’ve submitted my proof of IDs under my name. Its more than 3 days now and it’s still showing as ” waiting for verification” status. Can someone have a look and help me about this? Thank you.

• Clark Jay Auxtero says

Hi, i already submitted my ID for like a week now but it is still “waiting for verfication”

• Ephraim Geonzon says

Hi I already registered since last month, but there is still no update whether or not my submitted valid ID is confirmed or not. Please help.

• Jaya Mae Enriquez says

Hello! I already registered since last month, but there is still no update whether or not my submitted valid ID is confirmed or not.

• Avelino Lozada says

Hi! I already submitted my Drivers License and the Electric Bill but the address of my Drivers License was from my previous address and the Electric Bill is my current address now. I’m hoping that you could consider the upload files for the confirmation of my ID PROOF. Thank you and God Bless.

• Evangeline says

Good day I already submitted my proof of billing statement under my sisters name. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Abigayle Pia Cristine Plaza says

Good day! I already submitted my proof of id and address last Dec 28, 2021. It’s almost a week now and my ID Proof is still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help. Thank you.

• Crisha Mariel Cabel says

Hello! Why can’t I connect my facebook acc? It is stated there that its on development mode.

• Marvy Leira M. Flores says

Hi! I have the same problem. Its been 3 days. Hope you could check my profile verification. Thanks

• Meljeane says

I registered for ID and Address verification but haven’t received any response yet. Kindly check po. Thank you!

Hi Yvonne,

• Rhea Patricia Blase says

Hi Rhea,

• Krizmelh says

I already submitted my proof of id and billing statement under my name. It’s more than 1 week now and it’s still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Theresa Jone Moran Abao says

Good day I already submitted my Government ID and proof of billing statement. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Ella Mae says

I already submitted my proof of id still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Alessandra Maxene Ramos says

Good morning, Ma’am! I would just like to ask how long would it take for my ID to be verified? I already submitted my government ID two days ago, can you update me how is going? Thank you!

• Keith says

I’ve already been submitting my ID Verification since yesterday and I’m still waiting for my ID Verification for me to start my online applications. Hope you’ll verify them as soon as possible. Thank you

• Micka says

Hi uploaded necessary docs to increase my proof but still not verified for more than a month now

• Marlene Lee Gratil says

Hello. I already submitted my government id and billing address for almost a week now. However, until now I can’t receive any update about it. Hope you’ll verify them as soon as possible. Thank you. :)

• Jesselle says

Hello good day! I would like to ask to please follow up and check my ID and billing I’ve been provided for validation, thank you have a nice day.

• Kim Jean Lacdag says

Hi! I’ve uploaded my Philhealth ID a week ago and still it’s under progress. How long will it take for it to be verified?
            Hoping for a quick response. Thank you!

• Jennifer says

Hi! I sent you sa message that I want to upload a document o veeify my address. You replied that you saw my comment and you increased my ID Proof. But you did the opposite. May I know why does my ID proof decrease? Before you sent me this message, my ID Proof was 96. Now it’s down to 91… How come? You said you increased my ID Proof.. But you lowered it.

• amier says

Hi, I already submitted proof of my ID. and its been 2 days now, the status is still ” waiting for verification”. Need Assistance.

Hi Amier,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your ID Proof score, kindly check your inbox so that you can start applying to job posts that interests you

• Josephine Ann Garces says

Same here….it’s still under on verification status….it’s almost one week showing that kind of status….needed help please…thank you!

Also my ID proof still zero while I’ve already submitted my ID and my phone number also has been verified…

• Josephine Ann Garces says

Hi, why is it that my address verification doesn’t have an ID Proof….it shows only approved but no equivalent ID Proof? Please help.

• Bea Joana Bautista says

I registered for ID and Address verification but haven’t received any response yet. It’s still on verification in progress. Hope you’ll verify them as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Grenlie says

hello admin, I am now updating my profile. Looking for a jobs posted. I am wondering why I cant proceed because it needs to have an ID proof highest. I already post and submit my Government VALID ID for me to be able apply the job vacancy offer.

Thanks for immediate response.

GRENLIE

• carmela says

Hi i already provided all information you are asking to increase my ID but why there is no moving in my id Status ..

• Francis Paolo Estal Cayaban says

Hi,

My Driver’s License was already uploaded correctly and was approved from where I uploaded it. But when I check on the ID proof it is disapproved. Currently it is still sitting in 55 ID proof. Need help with this please.

• Reyna Jane says

Good Day!
            Already submitted my valid id and proof of address. Can I ask for help also? if when will that be approved. Thank you.

• Abbygale Ravela says

Hi Ms. Jessica,
            I have a concern in regards with my application in OJ, I submitted my ID’s to increase my ID Proof but there is no movement. I hope you can help me with this matter.
            Abbygale Ravela

• Mary Hope says

Can I get an update for my billing address verification also? Its been days since I uploaded it. Thanks!

• Mae Rose Volkov says

Hi I already provided all information you are asking to increase my ID but why there is no moving in my id Status

Hi Nikki,

• Lester says

I have the same problem, I have already submitted a billing to verify my address until now wala pa po akong narerecieve. God bless po

• April Balajadia says

Hi, i already submitted my proof of ID. and its been 3 days now, the status is still ” waiting for verification”. need your help on this

• Michael says

Hi, it’s been 4 days since I uploaded my ID verification but still on pending. Can you please follow it up? Thank you.

• Michael says

Hi, again, I also uploaded my billing address, and it’s still for verification can you please check? Thank you.

• Marella says

Hi, asking for your prompt assistance and help. I also uploaded my ID proof a couple of days ago already and still unverified as of to date. I already emailed the support team but go no response yet. Hope to get some feedback from you guys soon regarding my identity verification. Thanks in advance!

• Romina Dionco says

Hi Jessica,

I have been having trouble with my ID proof, I have submitted my Driver’s license a couple of months ago and it is still in progress. Hoping you could help me with this, thanks

• erson says

hello maam, its been almost 1 month since i provided my id’s for verification. i wonder until now i haven’t received a reply weather my id is valid or not.

• Jennifer says

• Arvin Tubig says

Me too. I already sent the requirements a month ago too but there’s no progress.
            I already received few job invites but i can’t apply for it because i lack ID Proof.

• Jose Cyrus Lugo says

Hi. I already submitted my valid id and electric bill 3 weeks ago but yet no confirmation on my account, thanks

• Trizia Nicole Dutong says

Hi! I have already submitted my proof of ID and address. Its been 3 weeks now, the status is still “waiting for verification”. Hope you could check my profile verification. Thank you!

• Jeremiah Manito says

hello! I’ve been for the verification of my billing I.D. It has been 3 days. Please help. Thank you

• Nash says

Greetings! I already uploaded my PRC ID and the selfie. Its been a week but still waiting for verification.

Hi Nash,

Thank you for your comment. Could you email our support team with the email address that you used to register in our platform? “nasrahmysa@gmail.com” is not in our database

• May-ra ugmad says

Hi. I already uploaded the necessary documents but it still says waiting for verification. Please help. Thank you

• Joan Huyo-a says

Hi Mam!
        My proof of ID is still “awaiting for verification” and there’s no status on the proof of billing even if I’ve sent a copy of it. Pls check it@ been 6 days already . Thank you!

• Hannah Keziah Cucueco says

Hello, I have submitted a photo of my UMID ID and a selfie with it as well. It was rejected but I resend it. Please advise. Thank you!

• Niel Herme Rojo Pastoero says

Hello there. I had already submitted a copy of my ID and a copy as well my barangay clearance however, it is still pending after 1 week. Thank you.

• dendekie teruya says

I sent my credit card bill and you disapproved it so i decided to send another bill which is the internet bill ( my name doesnt show up there cause its not mine, its my room mate but with the same address) and its still pending . I wonder why keep on asking about the water or electrict bill if i am renting an apartment.

• Maricris Saniel says

Hi Jessica,
            I’ve submitted a photo ID together with a selfie-and my internet electronic billing statement for 4 days now yet the status remains “verification in progress”.
            I would appreciate your help in this matter.
            Thanks, and regards

• Aizeah Micka Ella Beldia says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for my ID to be verified so I can already proceed. It has been more than a week now. Please help. Thank you

• Amy Cisn Diongzon says

Hi, I would like to ask about the Billing Statement. We are just renting a boarding house and the name in the Billing is not my name… There’s a chance that it will approve and if not, what are the other choices?

• Beverly Cimafranca says

Hi. Hoping for a successful ID Verification. I passed my PhilHealth and Passport. Hope that helps in verifying my account.

• Mafe says

Hi,

I have submitted my ID, meralco bill ( name : is of lessor), pic of myself holding the passport.

Please let me know what else to produce to obtain a 100% ID proof.

I cannot apply the one I am capable with due to ID PROOF.

For assistance please.

Sincerely,
        Maria Fe Brillantes

• Rhea Joy says

Hi! I have question regarding the personal information of the users of this page. How does the personal information 100% safe? Because it requires a lot of personal information posted and attaching personal ID’s.

Hi Rhea,

Thank you for your comment. You can blur the sensitive details of your Govt IDs/submitted photos, as long as the photo & address & name (and date of the bill or statement date) is shown. Those are the ones who are looking for

• Ryan Jeam Duhaylungsod says

Hi. Good day, i’ve submitted my proof of ID’s more than 3 days now and still showing as “waiting for verification” status. Can someone have a look and help me about this? Thank you

• Dawn Reyes says

I have already submitted a copy of my ID and Utility bill and it’s been 2-3 days ago already and verification is still in progress. Can you check it? Thanks!

• Ken says

I have a question, do you need to be verified by a government id in order to apply? or is it not required? as my government id is still on queue since last year.

• Aubry says

Hi. I have already submitted the requirements for verification and it’s still pending. May you please follow-up the same so that I can proceed with my applications. Thank you so much!

• Zal Trixia Ranis says

Hi. I also have the same concern. It’s been a week since I posted my address and verificatiion ID

• Jerameel says

I already uploaded my government Id (driver’s license) and proof of billing address a couple of days ago. It’s still waiting for verification, waiting for your response.

• Maila Loquincio says

I already submitted my proof of id and billing statement under my name. Its more than days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• Ariane Bajade-Magan says

Hi,
        I have submitted my proof of IDs under my name. Its more than 3 days now and it’s still showing as ” waiting for verification” status. Can someone please have a look and help me about this? Thanks.

• LOREEN SANTOS says

Hello, I’ve been waiting for my verification. I submitted my identification card and proof of billing but until now it’s still subject for verification. Can you help me please?

• Diether John Merina says

Hello. I have already submitted a copy of my Philhealth ID through the site and it’s has gone 3 days already but it is still not yet verified. Can you please check?

• Valarine Barbacion says

Hi! I’ve presented my proof of identification in my own name. It’s been more than 4 days days and the status is still “waiting for verification.” Could someone please have a look at this and assist me? Thanks you.

• Annaliza B. Cagula says

Good day,

I already submitted proof of identity and billing, may i know any update of it?
        Thank you and God bless.

• Robert Terence L Elago says

I would like to follow up on my Government ID verification and Address verification, I already uploaded the requirements to increase my ID Proof score. Please take a look on this. Thank you and more power!

• Christine De Jesus says

I have same situation. I already sent my PHILHEALTH ID but there is no approval. What happen? please let me know. Thank you

• Kyra Noelle L. Sanchez says

Hi, I already submitted proof of my ID. and it’s been 3 days now, the status is still ” waiting for verification”. Need Assistance. Thank you.

• Joanna Mae says

Hi! It’s been a week since I send my proof of billing. Still the status is “verification in progress”. Kindly please check. Thank you!

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your OJ account verification, kindly check your inbox or spam.

• Rose Camille Guzman says

Good day I already submitted my PRC ID for ID verification and NBI for proof of billing statement under my name. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

• L.A Macalua says

Hi! I posted one of my government ID here however after 3 days of waiting it still says waiting for approval so I tried to upload a different ID and yet it still says waiting for approval and its over a week now😕
        Please help. Thank you

• Jerome Cuares says

Hi,

I submitted my ID and selfie for the proof of ID it has been few days now and the status is still in progress. Can I get an update on that please?

Best regards,
        Jerome

• Ma. Celia Delos Santos says

How long does it take to verify my ID and billing address? I have submitted my ID, selfie with ID, utility bill for almost a week and until now it shows as “verification in progress”. Thank you.

• Czyra Ross De Guia says

Hi.
        I’ve been waiting for months now to increase my verification score I badly need it to look for jobs. It says it was approved buy why is that my score wasn’t increasing yet.

• Kaye Reroma says

Hello maam, I already submitted the need Information. I also emailed about my concern. Please help me, Thank you!

• Kerrie says

Hi! I already upload here my SSS I.D but when I submitted it after 3 days it was rejected. Kindly let me know what was the problem and why it was rejected. Thank you.

• Robert John Lico-an says

Hello i already submitted my TIN ID with the exact photo and it is also clear, why does it’s not accepted? since it is mentioned that you accept TIN ID?

• Trisha Sumague says

• Rodel Oquila says

For how long will I wait for the verification of my documents? Its been almost a week, no results till now.

• Shiela Macasieb says

Hi , I am waiting for my ID proof approval but it has not reflected yet or I have not heard back. How long will it take? Thank you.

• Meds says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 4 days already, Please help. Thank you.

• nicole adalin says

kindly help.i already submitted my valid ID but it says for verification..it almost about 2 weeks..please help.ty

• Jennifer says

Hi! Good day!
      I was wondering if my account in onlinejobs.ph has a problem. I already sent a valid ID and my photo holding it but it’s been a month it is not yet verified. I cannot apply for a job because it says awaiting verification. What should I do? Thank you. – Jennifer Ramos

• Jennifer Ramos says

Hi! I want to Verify my address by uploading a document. But I don’t know where to upload it. I cannot find the right page for it. When I click the ID Proof, There’s nothing about verifying address. Hop you can help me. Thank you.

• analiza says

hi, ma’am would like to inform you that, I already upload my id proof 2days ago, waiting for verifying.thank your help.

• Jesca Norwein J. Miranda says

Good day! been waiting for verification since last week and it only shoes “awaiting verification” could you please follow up my concern? Thank you.

• Marie Lou Nuñez says

Hi! It’s been days since I submitted my proof of ID & address and it is still for verification. I hope you could help me check my profile verification. Thank you!

• Bianca Go says

Hello! Its been about a week now and I still havent gotten verifed, it only shows “awaiting verification “. May I request a follow up on this? Thank you

• Bianca Go says

Hello, May I please request a follow up on my verification? Its been past two days and I havent got any updates. Thank you.

• Arianne Shane Salacup says

Its been two weeks I have submitted my requirements for verification and its still pending.

• Blessie Javier says

Hi. I also have the same concern as most of the comments here. I understand that there was a disclaimer to wait for 4-5 days but my status still is ‘awaiting confirmation’. Kindly assist. Thank you.

• Helen Rose Sedigo says

Posted both my ID and proof of billing but is not yet approved. I would appreciate the help.

• Jullie Ann Regis says

Hi!

Everytime I send an application it says it’s queued for sending since I have to upload an ID yet. But I already uploaded one and my ID Proof is 90.

Not sure if my applications are really sent?

How can I confirm if those are sent?

Thanks

• Jessica says

Hi I’m also waiting for the approval of my ID. I also sent an email to the support team. Hope to get verified soon. I couldn’t submit any applications. Thank you. Stay safe.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your comment. Kindly check your inbox, our support team has emailed you regarding your ID Proof score (this affects your ability to apply to job posts)

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your ID Proof score, this affects your ability to apply. Kindly check your inbox

• Princess May Bay says

Hi! I uploaded a picture holding my government ID few times but whenever I try checking the status, it’s still pending and whenever I refresh the site, the picture I had uploaded was gone. Can you help me with it ?

• Carla Mae A. Lanuza says

Hi Good day!

I already submitted my valid ID and billing statement under my name. It is almost a week now but still in progress status. Appreciate your assistance on this. Thank you

• Chloe Esguerra says

• Marvin Canonigo says

I already submitted all the requirements for ID verification . Its already more than 1 week still no update

• Michelle Usquiza Arce says

Waiting for my ID verification. I’ve already used 2 IDs PRC and philh ID. But still on my profile it says 0. Why is it like that?

• Chad Rey Gacasan says

Good day,

How long does it take to process my ID and address verification?
      I hope my concern will be promptly addressed. Thanks.

• Shaira Tayong Sorilla says

Hi. I’m having the same problem. It’s been 3 days since I uploaded my verification. I was able to apply before. My ID proof is 75 but now it went down to 25 because of the verification process and it’s taking so long. I couldn’t apply to any job posts here.

• Margarita says

Hi! I’ve sent an email to the support team as well, inquiring about the approval of my ID and address. Hope you could help. Thanks!

• Dixie Dame Polinio says

Hello! I have the same problem. It’s been more than 3 days since I uploaded my address verification but as of now it’s still “verification in progress”. I hope you can help me out. Thank you so much.

• jasmen says

Hi Good evening I just want to ask if I can use my National Id to verify my account.I dont have any of those ID I hope you read my message and replay thank you

• Fernalyn Causing says

Hi, regarding on billing address.
      In my case I’m just renting an apartment, I think this will be a problem on my approval. What are alternatives for this since my name will never be present on any bills?

Hi Fernalyn,

Thank you for your comment. Acceptable documents include a proof showing your billing address with your name on it. It can be telephone, cable, electric, water, community tax certificate, government clearances, NBI, police, or barangay clearances. Or it can be a picture of a second government ID (different than the ID you submitted for verification) that shows your address.

• Mildred Reyes says

Hi, my concern is, it’s been 2 weeks from the day I opened an account here, but my points in my profile has not yet been increased, it stuck on 45 points only, so not allowed to use in applying. Thank you in advance if you reply on my concern.

• Monica Melegrito says

• Carla Angela Fabregas says

Hello I already submitted for my proof of identity (my Philhealth I.D. and an NBI clearance form) but it is not yet verified. Please kindly check it. Thank you and God bless

• Mack Ceejay B. Aquino says

Hello I don’t have billing associated to my name so i decided to submitted my NBI clearance? but i would like to know if it allowable for secondary option for possible verified. Thank you

• Alfrie Ann D. Boston says

Hi! It has also been 2 weeks since I uploaded my ID. I hope you could check on this. Thank you!

• John James Nixon Dolliente says

Good day, I have been submitted all the requirements and still the verification is in progress. It’s been 4 days. Can you help me? Thank you!

• Jozel Mae Sumanoy says

Hi! My identification and address have already been submitted. I’ve been waiting for verification for days. Please have a look at my profile. Thank you very much.

• MA. FRIANA IRAULA says

Hi, already uploaded needed files for verification a week ago but still not verified. Hope you can help me out. Thanks. please help

• Joebelle Samonte says

Hi i uploaded my docs 3 days ago but my my profile has not been updated yet. Can you help me please?

• Ayrah Caye says

I’ve been waiting for my address and VALID ID confirmation, and it’s still on the verification process. How long will I wait for this?

• Jeanda Gubalane says

Good day!
      I uploaded my ID already, I hope to received your verification soon. I really need aJob. Thank you sooo much . This is BIG help. God bless.

• ALEXANDRA CHARISSE MAYO says

Hello. I have sent my proof of billing statement about 2 weeks ago already and still wasn’t verified. Please help me.

• Cheera Mae Mendoza says

Good Day I already submitted my Phil health Id and Brgy. Clearance about a month ago, Can you please follow it up. Thankyou

• Jennifer Shane says

Hi,
      How do I verify my phone? I am filipino although I currently reside in Malaysia. Hindi ko ma-i-change ang country code pero nabasa ko po pwede magwork from overseas as long as Filipino citizen. Tama po ba? Please advise and help me here. Thank you.

• Joshuana Durotan says

Hi Ma`am. I already finished submitting all the documents but still I have lower ID proof. Can someone help me?

• Melchie Pearl Villarosa says

I had been with OJL for years now and had a Proof ID of 90+ for years too. This year, you notified me that I need to upload a photo even if I have one already and I complied to it. Now, when I did that, you decreased my Proof ID to 25 which we all know that only limited jobs are being offered with that score. And I did not receive any explanation. Can someone please tell me why?

• johwanacel says

Hi,

Please verify my other meralco bill and id that I sent to your system to increase my ID PROOF and how long it would take for it to be approved.

• Jeff says

I’ve tried 2 times to change the id prof. First, I uploaded my passport ID but you rejected it, and second my TIN card. What am I supposed to do? I think there is something wrong with your system!

• heidi says

I already uploaded goverment id and me holding my id andvits already been 2 weeks but still on pending status

• JHOANA MAE BRIONES says

There are still no updates regarding the verification of my ID’s I uploaded last week. Kindly help. Thanks!

• Rose Antonette Imperial says

Hi, I just wan to follow up on my verification application for my government ID. I have already submitted my UMID a few weeks back but until now there is no update, so I updated my ID again.

• Andrija says

I keep getting rejected too. I already had my ID Proof raised to 55 then it was back to 25 again. I already submitted updated IDs and selfie with the ID but is still rejected. I need to get clients asap.

• Dawn Velasquez says

I would like to ask when will be the verification of my ID since it’s been 4 days when I made my account.
      I’ve sent already a copy of my ID and a picture of me holding the ID, also attached my proof of billing. It was weekends when I submitted it. Since then my profile is still in “Pending Verification”. Thank you.

• Cedric James Dela cruz says

Hi, I’ve been waiting 1 week for the verification of my ID. Can you follow it up. Thankyou!

• Cedric James Dela cruz says

Hi! Please check again my verification. I change my profile picture I don’t know it’s against the rules so my id proof got low. Please review again my IDs. Thankyou!

2. Kevin Obra says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 2 days already, can you follow it up. Thank you

3. Gerly Dela Cruz says

i have uploaded all the requirements, but it has been almost 5 to 6 days and it haven’t been verified. please advise

• Joeville says

Hello,
        I have the same issue, I uploaded my billing details and government ID 4 days ago but still verification in progress. I hope you can help me.

• bianca julao says

hi I have the same problem, I uploaded my government ID and Address 4 days ago, but until now the status is verification in process. hope you can help me soon. thanks.

Hi Shaira,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your OJ account verification on your other email address that was registered on our database, kindly check your inbox or spam

4. Steven says

Hello, there. On my end. It doesn’t matter if I have a good “ID Proof” I get 90 before and when I reconnect my Facebook account to see if it can go higher. But my ID was down to 63 . The negative side of having a low “ID Proof” is that most jobs that I’d like to send an application are not accepting a low rate Id proof cause there is a notice tell’s that “Your ID Proof is lower than required to apply to this job.” Meaning, I cannot send an application to this because of the required Id proof was (65 or 70).

5. Jesse Cervantes says

I want to verify my address by filling out what’s being asked and then I need to send my address by electric bill, but then it says here that I already uploaded a photo of my parent’s electric bill, which I did not, and told me that I have to wait for it to be verified or checked. And it also says here that it would usually take from 1-2 business days but up until now, there’s no update at all. What am I supposed to do next? I really can’t send my application due to this issue and they’re always enlisted in queue. Please help me with this. Thanks,

• Inah Bote says

Hi, I also have the same concern. I hope you can take a look about my verification. I can’t apply because I have a very low ID proof. It’s just frustrating. Thankyou

-inah

• Chloe Esguerra says

I already submitted my proof of id and billing statement under my name. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

6. Grecita Tulio says

My ID proof is still for verification until now after submitting my IDS and connecting my Facebook account for how many days now. May i know if i have to change the documents i submitted? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

• catherine a. legaspi says

I would like to ask when will be the verification of my ID since it’s been 3 days when I made my account. And why is it that my proof id is 45 already and yet cannot apply for any job?
        thank you for your immediate response

• Mikko Salvino says

Hi, I already submitted my proof of address under my mother’s name and my government ID as well. It has been more than 3 days now and it is still under verification. Please help as I really need to apply for jobs at the moment. Thank you.

7. Bryan says

Please kindly check my verification i need this job to help my parents to help them in financial status please thank you for your cooperation

8. Ai Rose Estolas says

My ID proof is still awaiting for verification until now after submitting my IDS how many days now. May i know if i have to change the documents i submitted? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

9. Bon Ignatius Datuin says

Hi,

I am still waiting for any updates on my verification. The status still says ID proof is still for verification and its been quite sometime already.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

10. Jenny Julian says

Hi, I’ve been trying to verify my phone number but the verification message have yet come after multiple trials. Can you please advise? Thanks!

11. Fame Anne Villaflor says

I completed all requirements for my ID proof to be high.its almost 2weeks now but still my id proof is still waiting to be verified its says there 2 to 3 days only.

12. Enrico says

My verification for my ID proof and Address took a long time..they says 1-2 days but it’s already one week now

13. rose ventura says

Hi ! I already submitted my ID andd proof of billing and It still says “awaiting verification” for 2 weeks now and I cant get any job because my ID proof is not enough. What should I do? thank yo

14. Judy says

Hello,

I want to know what’s wrong with the documents I submitted. It’s been over a month and still my ID and proof of billing is notnyet verified.

15. Alyssa Esguerra says

i have uploaded all the requirements, but it has been almost a month and it haven’t been verified. please advise. thanks

16. Jonel fernando says

Good evening. . I just want to ask if how to put your facebook account to increase your id proof. The choices to p7t ypur facebook account is gone i dunno why. . Can you please help me. . Thanks a lot.

17. Jam says

Hi,
    I tried uploading ID few days back however i didnt complete the upload. Yesterday, i tried to upload again however option is no longer available. Its telling me that I had submitted already and is currently for verification.

Please help.

Thanks

18. Maradeane Arnoco says

Hi,

Can you please help how I will be able to increase my ID Proof, I will provide whatever is needed to prove that this is not a fake account.

I appreciate you response on this matter.

Sincerely,

Mara Arnoco

19. carla says

hi, i have uploaded all the requirements but it,s been 2 weeks already no verification yet. can you followup i up? thank you

20. Michael Rebuta says

21. Maycel Ramos says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID for the billing address. It has been past more than 1 week already, can you follow it up. Thank you! Kindly disregard my previous comment due to wrong email address.

22. Gideon Arniga says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 2 WEEKS already, can you follow it up. Thank you

23. Hallie Ann Sawalan says

Good day! it has been a week since I have submitted my requirements and until now it says “For Verification”. What should I do?

24. Karen Gayle Oblea says

Hi team,

I have already submitted all my IDs, however, it’s been almost a week now, and my ID proof is still pending. Please help. Thanks you!

Gayle

25. Eulalio Montejo Jr says

Hello,

I have submitted documents for ID Proof last Tuesday and has not been verified to this date. Can you please assist.

Thanks,
    Eulalio

26. Carl Anthony Ty says

27. Kenneth Cagang says

Good Day,

My ID Proof is well above certain jobs (30) and I have 45. I already submitted my ID document and its taking longer. You said it would take 2 to 3 business days.

28. Jomari Laguna says

29. Rona M. Ibuan says

Hi,

Please help me with my ID PROOF. I have done everything but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Thanks,

30. Vernalyn says

Hi,

Good day. Id like to ask the status of my verification. It says that it will take 1-2 days to process the request however, it’s been a week that I have not receive any response or feedback.

Please let me know if you need further details

Regards

31. Jermil Ambagan says

Hello there! It’s been 3 weeks since I uploaded my ID picture here and still the status is for verification. It says that it will only take 2 to 3 days for the verification. How come my documents took 3 weeks and up until now it haven’t verify yet.

32. Drheanz Prele says

33. rjay velasco says

hi,
    I already upload my clear and government i.d, but still, I didn’t get the verification until now, kindly assist

thanks …

34. Monina geaga says

Hello! I don’t have a job yet but Payoneer is asking for a website which I don’t have. Is there another way of receiving payments? I did give my bank account details already . Thank you.

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your comment. What do you mean ‘asking for a website’?
      Could you email our support team (support@onlinejobs.ph) with a screenshot that shows they are asking for a website?

35. Michael Novicio says

2 days of waiting period has been exhausted in ID proof verification. Can you check it on your end for me? I need it, for me to start applying. Thanks.

36. Berna says

I would like to ask when will be the verification of my ID since it’s been 5 days when I made my account.
    thank you!

37. Michelle Ann Capacio says

38. Marie Cortejos says

Hi, I’m still waiting for verification. It has been more than a couple of days. Please let me know if there is another step I need to complete. Thanks

39. Anon says

I have sent my government ID for at least a week and a half now, up until now it has still not been verified. Thank you.

40. Philip Jolan Reyes says

Hi,

Its been a week already and my ID and Billing Information is still not verified yet, I have submitted Government ID and my Internet Bill as a proof, it says wait for 2-3 days but still no verification. Please Help

41. Aldrine Valdez says

Hi,
    Last week I submitted my goverment ID for verification but until now it was not yet verified. It says here that it will take a day or 2 business days but up until now, I don’t have any update from onlinejobs.ph personnel. The address on my submitted UMID ID is my previous residency but I’m using the new address on my onlinejobs.ph profile/account. Is that the reason why I’m not verified? Hoping for an update from your team. Thanks.

42. Patrice Kim Acuin says

Hi. I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID’s, I already sent it few days ago, and up until now NO results and feedback yet. Please help. Thank You.

43. yam says

Hi,

I am still waiting for any updates on my verification. The status still says ID proof is still for verification and its been 5days

44. Meryll says

Hi,

It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for my verfication. Please let me know what I need to accomplish to complete the verification process. Thank you.

• Meryll says

Thanks for the reply.

I received an email on April 15 requesting that my billing address was rejected then I uploaded another utility bill on the same day but no response until now if it is accepted. I’m hoping that it will be verified as soon as possible.

45. Denzie says

Hi!

I’ve been waiting for my ID verification for 3 days now.
    I need to increase my ID proof to apply for jobs that matches my skills. Please help…

Thank you.

46. Michael Novicio says

Hi,

I already posted a photo to my address verification, and it is still on the process of verifying. Time frame of 1-2 business days was exhausted. Please check on that for me. I am also having a demerit of my ID proof. I haven’t changed anything on my profile. Thanks.

47. Oliverey Tanquilot says

HI,

I have uploaded my government ID for 2 weeks now but it is still awaiting for approval. Can I follow it up? I think I have also uploaded the second pic in error.

48. Leah Vigilla says

Hello,

I already uploaded my Govt ID last 4days ago. Please help me to get verified. I need to apply a job and ID Proof approval.

thanks

49. ARTEO JUNE C. RUIZ says

Hi! good day

I am really confused with what are the Ids you accept for the government ID part.
    When I uploaded a photo of my NBI clearance as a Government ID. It was rejected.
    Then I tried again. This time you accepted the selfie photo of me with the NBI clearance but not the
    NBI clearance photo. Then I tried again, this time you rejected both. I though that the selfie photo was okay already since there was a
    green mark indication below the selfie photo. Now, I want to try using the Phil Health card but it was indicated in the page that you don’t accept
    Health cards. Now I came over this part of this website and it says that you guys accept PhilHealth Id for the government Id.
    Can you please clarify this for me.

• ARTEO JUNE C. RUIZ says

Hi! Thank you for responding. May I know on what time you sent me the email? I haven’t seen any new emails yet. I already checked the Spam messages and none so far.

• Flos Carmeli Abescoro-Duarte says

Hi Mam! I already submitted my ID and proof of billing to increase my ID proof and apply for a job. Its been 3 days now and its still verification inprogress. Can you help me with this?

Also, the address in my ID is different from the billing address I sent since the one in my ID is the Permanent and the latter is my current address here in Manila.

Thank you!

50. Hyacinth says

Hi,

I want to upload a photo of my proof of billing to berify my address. But when I was about to do it, it shows that I have already uploaded one and is waiting for verification? Pls advise what to do because I cannot edit the upload. Thanks.

51. Jasmine says

Hello, I want to go back to the page where you can upload options to increase your ID proof but I cant seem to find the link for that page.

52. Michael Novicio says

Hi,

In my address verification part, I posted my NBI clearance yet it was rejected. I am having demerits over my ID proof and now it’s down to 2. Please help me out with that one. I already emailed support@onlinejobs.ph and have no replies or notifications yet.

53. Anniefel Foz says

Hello, I have already completed my Identification proof, with all the attached successfully photo of ID and proof of billing, but until now I have not received any confirmation, it is still showing under process. It has been more than 3 days. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

54. Kevin John Mariano says

Hello.

It’s been more than a week since I uploaded the requirements for IDProof. However, it’s still unverified up to now. I also sent an email on support@onlinejobs.ph regarding this.

Please help. Thanks!

55. Carissa Gimenez says

Hello there!, I’d like to ask how long would it take to verify the documents I’ve uploaded?

56. Teresa Espina says

Hi,

Can you help check why my ID’s are still for verification. It’s been almost week already since I uploaded my ID’s.

Thank you!

57. Charmaine Maigue says

It’s been a week i uploaded my ID but till now not yet verified. Please let me know if there’s any problem with my uploaded ID. Awaiting for your confirmation. Thanks!

58. Ailen Joy says

Hi,
    I recently created an account and I wanted to increase my ID proof. How do i update my profile to add additional id proof information like government ID, picture holding the government ID, add phone number, address and utility bill?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Ailen Joy

59. Lanie Mea Bas says

60. araah says

Good day! I would like to enquire if why is my ID hasn’t verified yet? I read that it will only take a couple of days or a few days, but the status of the verification for my ID is still in process. If I’m not mistaken, I uploaded did a few weeks ago. What could have been wrong? Please help me with this matter. Thanks so much!

61. Reymar Reyes says

Hi! It’s been 4 days since I uploaded my proof of billing statement it’s still “waiting for verification”.

62. Kevin Norte says

Hi, how to improve my ID to 70 I already submitted the IDs that you need. Hope you can help me thanks.

63. Anonymous says

Hi,

I already uploaded copy of my billing statement 3 days ago. I hope I will get verified very soon.
    Thank you!

64. michelle says

Hi, i already submitted my proof of ID. now, the status is still ” waiting for verification”. need your help on this

65. Mel says

Hi please follow up my account here because the verification for id proof took so long. And why is it the id proof lessened after I connect to facebook.

Thanks a lot for the immediate response.

66. DARIEN BANCALE says

It has been past a week since i signed up on this site but still my ID and ADDRESS verification is waiting.When it will be verified?Thank you

67. Daryl Ruther Santos says

Hi!
    Soft followup with the requirements uploaded for the purpose of my I.D. proof.
    Thank you in advance! Keep safe and God bless.

68. Rizalyn Cardinal says

Hi All,

Just want to make a follow up with my ID verification. It has been more than a week now since I uploaded it but the status is still ‘awaiting’ because of this I am having a hard time applying for the jobs that I want. Can please someone look into it?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Riza

69. joy says

Hi. I’ve already submitted my ID verification. But it’s been weeks I’m still waiting for the verification. Thank you.

70. Jaypee says

May I ask when can I get my ID Proof so that I can proceed with the jobs I want to apply? Hoping for your speedy action on this matter? Thank you!

71. Juliet Erum says

Hi All,

Just want to ask i have enough id proof score like 59 and the required id proof is 50 but still it says id proof is lower than the required. Any thoughts about this?

72. Ysh Igdanes says

Hi! Signed up for an account yesterday and now waiting for my verification to get completed. However, I overlooked the Address Verification and accidentally uploaded another photo of my ID instead of a billing statement. Can I still revise this? Kindly asking also if I can follow up on my ID verification. Thank you.

73. Jan Aris Senit says

It’s been more than 2 days for verification but nothing happened. For your assistance.. Thank you

74. Maria Adelinda Bernardino says

Hello, I have a concern. It has been more than a week since I uploaded my government ID and photo on the ID proof. However until now it has not been verified. May I know the status of the awaiting verification? Thank you.

75. Nelle says

Hi Ms. Jessica, its been a week as of now but still my verification on ID is still not approved i cant find a job since i have low ID proof.

76. Rovelyn says

I already submitted my proof of id and the status still ” waiting for verification”. Please help.

Thank you.

77. Sheila Castellano says

Hi,

I’ve been waiting for my ID Proof to get verified. As indicated when I uploaded the needed proofs it would only take 1-2 days to get verified. It’s almost a week now and still no verification from you guys. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Cherry says

Can you help? I’ve been uploading my docs for 2 weeks now. I also contacted your support but they didn’t help me at all. For the first time that i uploaded my docs, I know that it was my mistake because I submitted it blurry and you rejected it 30 minutes after submitting, Now that its correct its a crystal clear pic still verification in progress. been resending it for 2 weeks now.

Hi Cherry,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your OJ Account Verification, it seems your account has been verified already. Kindly check your inbox

78. Rowena Cruz says

I have already uploaded my government ID and photo on the ID proof but the status still ” waiting for verification” and it’s been almost a week since uploaded it.

Please advise.

79. Eden Mara says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 7 days already, Please help. Thank you.

80. DANNISON LALIC OCAMPO says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 2 weeks already, can you follow it up. Thank you

81. Riojim Abario says

82. Marie says

Hi, until now My proof id is still low and I have upload and sent the government IDs. Its been more than a week now.

83. Maria Victoria Medina Duldulao says

Hi there :) I submitted my selfie holding my valid ID and a valid govt ID showing my address to increase my ID proof. It is still currently at 49 which prevents me from applying for job. Are my selfie/Valid ID still being verified? Thank you :)

84. SHAIRA MANALILI says

Good Day!

Kindly need help. I’ve been waiting for my id proof to verified i updated my profile last month still not having a response.

Thank you.

85. Stephanie Ann Cisneros says

Hi! Good day!

I would like to know how to change the photo of the Government ID I submitted. I wrongly attached an ID picture instead of the government ID while I was editing my profile. How to go about with this kind of problem? I hope you can help me on this matter.

86. Anna says

Hello there, I’m new in onlinejobs.ph.

I am kinda confuse on how I will get my ID proof score high. Looking everywhere in the pages but can’t seem to find where I will upload my IDs.

There was a prompt box before telling me what to do. But now, It’s not appearing anymore. I might have missed it or erroneously uploaded a wrong file because minutes before I lost it, i saw a green text saying something like “file uploaded, wait for 2 days”. it is already 48 hours since that happened. I know I didn’t upload anything. I hope you can still give me a chance to upload my ID’s. I have all those.

Please let me know what to do so I can finally proceed applying for a job. thanks.

87. Chona Duroga says

Hi,

It’s been a week already when I submit my IDs but I haven’t receive any verification. Could you please double check.

Thanks!

88. Jingkie says

Hi!
    I would like to follow up on the approval of my ID and Address verification. It’s been 5 days already when I’ve submitted my NBI Clearance and UMID yet my ID proof still at 41. Hoping for your swift feedback on this matter. Thank you.

89. Mark says

I currently have an id proof score of 45 so I submitted necessary info regarding my address. Is it still under verification?

90. Rhod says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID.
    Just a follow up coz it’s been 2 days .

91. Janet says

Hi,

I’m still waiting for the verification of my ID proof. It’s been 4 days already since I uploaded it. Thank you.

92. Nicole says

I would like to follow up on my verification. It has been 2 weeks since I submitted my documents and until now it says “awaiting verification.”

93. Jess says

Hi! I added my address and ID a week ago and until now, it still shows ‘Awaiting Verification’. Thank you for your help.

94. Ruevel Valmonte says

Good day, it’s been 2 days after I accomplished uploading my Address and I.D Verification. Just want to follow up the process. Thanks!

95. Michael Eric Borromeo says

Hi there, its almost three days now and yet there’s no verification. I submitted a selfie of me holding a valid ID and a proof of bill as instructed. I’m still stuck at 45. Is there anything I can do to improve my IDproof? Please help.

96. calther bacoy says

hi, i am new here. i just want to know what are the basis of deducting the id proof? yesterday i have 98 id proof now i see its only 96. can you please let me know in order to keep my id proof stable. its very important for me. thanks