Everything You Need To Know About IDProof

We are currently making changes to the IDProof algorithm. This blog post will be updated as soon as these changes are fully implemented

“How can I increase my IDProof?”

This is the most asked question in our customer service hotline. Jobseekers want a high, if not a perfect score of 100, IDProof, and for good reason! But just what is IDProof and how does it work?

What IDProof IS

ID Proof Icon

IDProof is about providing lots of information to help determine your identity to us.

It is our way of telling employers, “We trust this person is real and who he says he is.”

This means that if your profile is incomplete or has questionable information (seriously, you’re an expert in everything?), you won’t get a high IDProof score.

Also, If you only provide a small amount of honest information, then you’ll have a low ID trust score.

IDProof helps employers know that it is a real person applying for the job they posted, but IDProof is not a measure of a jobseeker’s skill.

IDProof helps you land a job by giving employers an idea of who you are as a worker, but it does not guarantee that you’ll get the job if you have the highest score among the applicants.

Protecting your Privacy

You are only submitting your proof of identity to us, Onlinejobs.ph. We do not show your personal information and copies of your ID, address and phone number to employers. Since it is necessary, your Profile Photo, your age, tests taken, date of joining, employment status, and skills are shown to employers. Only employers you applied to or replied to will get your email address. Please see our Privacy Statement.

How Can IDProof Help You

ID Proof

A high IDProof score proves that you’re a person, that you’re real.

What does that mean? Well, this means you become more eligible to apply for more jobs — the more jobs to apply for, the more chances of landing one!

Having a higher ID Proof score compared also means you’ll be competing with fewer people for the same job. This, again, increases your chances of getting a great job.

Here at Onlinejobs.ph, most employers look for applicants who are in it for the long run. The jobs they offer are for long term and not just project-based jobs, so it makes sense if they’re wary of people pretending to be someone they’re not.

That’s why the IDProof score is important to them, and that’s why they prefer jobseekers with a high ID trust score.

How to Increase Your IDProof

This is THE question.

Increasing your IDProof score is actually quite easy. You just have to take some time completing your profile, and fill it out completely and honestly. Remember, you are building your identity on the website, you should build it with honesty. Also, your profile serves as your resume when you apply for jobs, it is the first thing that employers see.

Increase TimeProof

Aside from filling out your profile, make sure that you also do the following:

• Upload a good government ID. IDs issued by the government usually come with a photo or some form of biometric marker, making them unique and fraud-proof. Here’s a list of IDs that you can use:
    • Philippine Passport
    • Driver’s License
    • SSS UMID Card
    • Philhealth ID
    • TIN Card
    • Postal ID
    • Voter’s ID
    • PRC ID
    • Senior Citizen’s ID
    • OFW ID
  • Upload a Selfie holding your submitted ID.
  • Validate your cellular phone number
  • Verify your address
    • Step one is to upload a Utility Bill that contains your current address. You can provide one even if it is on a different person’s name. If you are renting and utility bills are paid by the landlord, you can provide your signed rental agreement that contains the address.
    • Step two is to type in the same address and click “Save Address”
    • If you have problems with providing this, this step is optional.

The secret here is to provide information about yourself — the more information you provide that proves your identity, the higher your IDProof will be.

How to Avoid Penalties

Negative IDProof

After years of recruiting and filtering through thousands of worker profiles from the Philippines, we’ve developed some pretty strong signals of whether we trust a given profile or not.

Frequent editing deducts temporary point penalties on your IDProof score. While we understand that you would make some changes to your profile as you grow in your career, changing a lot of details frequently tells us that you may be padding your profile to make it more attractive to employers, even if you don’t have those skills.

The temporary deductions will come back after you have stopped editing your profile, how soon will depend on the number of penalties you accumulated.

To avoid having deductions on your IDProof score, do not edit your profile too often. Refrain from making frequent changes to your profile since the system sees this as a red flag. You might be changing things around on your profile to suit the job you’re applying for at the moment, and that is not acceptable.

Do a one-time overhaul of your profile if you have big milestones that could upgrade your resume — like when you’ve acquired a new certified skill or maybe finished a new degree.

Any Problems?

When all’s been said and done, and you still have problems with your IDProof, feel free to contact us.

You can email our support team at support@onlinejobs.ph so that they can assist you with IDProof concerns.

About Charlyne Lizette
twinkle1Charlyne has been dipping her feet on online work since 2011 and has just recently dived in, leaving her full-time office job in the process.

A writer and an all-around VA. She has now found her home at OnlineJobs.ph.

Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

1. Kem Perly Joy M. Agustin says

You posted here that you accept Philhealth I.D but when I submitted my Philhealth I.D you rejected it and said in your email that Philhealth I.D is iinvalid. Are you really telling the truth here in your blog.

2. Kevin Obra says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 2 days already, can you follow it up. Thank you

3. Gerly Dela Cruz says

i have uploaded all the requirements, but it has been almost 5 to 6 days and it haven’t been verified. please advise

• Joeville says

Hello,
        I have the same issue, I uploaded my billing details and government ID 4 days ago but still verification in progress. I hope you can help me.

• bianca julao says

hi I have the same problem, I uploaded my government ID and Address 4 days ago, but until now the status is verification in process. hope you can help me soon. thanks.

• says

Hi Shaira,

Thank you for your comment. Our support team has emailed you regarding your OJ account verification on your other email address that was registered on our database, kindly check your inbox or spam

4. Steven says

Hello, there. On my end. It doesn’t matter if I have a good “ID Proof” I get 90 before and when I reconnect my Facebook account to see if it can go higher. But my ID was down to 63 . The negative side of having a low “ID Proof” is that most jobs that I’d like to send an application are not accepting a low rate Id proof cause there is a notice tell’s that “Your ID Proof is lower than required to apply to this job.” Meaning, I cannot send an application to this because of the required Id proof was (65 or 70).

5. Jesse Cervantes says

I want to verify my address by filling out what’s being asked and then I need to send my address by electric bill, but then it says here that I already uploaded a photo of my parent’s electric bill, which I did not, and told me that I have to wait for it to be verified or checked. And it also says here that it would usually take from 1-2 business days but up until now, there’s no update at all. What am I supposed to do next? I really can’t send my application due to this issue and they’re always enlisted in queue. Please help me with this. Thanks,

• Inah Bote says

Hi, I also have the same concern. I hope you can take a look about my verification. I can’t apply because I have a very low ID proof. It’s just frustrating. Thankyou

-inah

• Chloe Esguerra says

I already submitted my proof of id and billing statement under my name. Its more than 3 days now and its still showing ” waiting for verification” status. Please help.

6. Grecita Tulio says

My ID proof is still for verification until now after submitting my IDS and connecting my Facebook account for how many days now. May i know if i have to change the documents i submitted? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

• catherine a. legaspi says

I would like to ask when will be the verification of my ID since it’s been 3 days when I made my account. And why is it that my proof id is 45 already and yet cannot apply for any job?
        thank you for your immediate response

• Mikko Salvino says

Hi, I already submitted my proof of address under my mother’s name and my government ID as well. It has been more than 3 days now and it is still under verification. Please help as I really need to apply for jobs at the moment. Thank you.

7. Bryan says

Please kindly check my verification i need this job to help my parents to help them in financial status please thank you for your cooperation

8. Ai Rose Estolas says

My ID proof is still awaiting for verification until now after submitting my IDS how many days now. May i know if i have to change the documents i submitted? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

9. Bon Ignatius Datuin says

Hi,

I am still waiting for any updates on my verification. The status still says ID proof is still for verification and its been quite sometime already.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

10. Jenny Julian says

Hi, I’ve been trying to verify my phone number but the verification message have yet come after multiple trials. Can you please advise? Thanks!

11. Fame Anne Villaflor says

I completed all requirements for my ID proof to be high.its almost 2weeks now but still my id proof is still waiting to be verified its says there 2 to 3 days only.

12. Enrico says

My verification for my ID proof and Address took a long time..they says 1-2 days but it’s already one week now

13. rose ventura says

Hi ! I already submitted my ID andd proof of billing and It still says “awaiting verification” for 2 weeks now and I cant get any job because my ID proof is not enough. What should I do? thank yo

14. Judy says

Hello,

I want to know what’s wrong with the documents I submitted. It’s been over a month and still my ID and proof of billing is notnyet verified.

15. Alyssa Esguerra says

i have uploaded all the requirements, but it has been almost a month and it haven’t been verified. please advise. thanks

16. Jonel fernando says

Good evening. . I just want to ask if how to put your facebook account to increase your id proof. The choices to p7t ypur facebook account is gone i dunno why. . Can you please help me. . Thanks a lot.

17. Jam says

Hi,
    I tried uploading ID few days back however i didnt complete the upload. Yesterday, i tried to upload again however option is no longer available. Its telling me that I had submitted already and is currently for verification.

Please help.

Thanks

18. Maradeane Arnoco says

Hi,

Can you please help how I will be able to increase my ID Proof, I will provide whatever is needed to prove that this is not a fake account.

I appreciate you response on this matter.

Sincerely,

Mara Arnoco

19. carla says

hi, i have uploaded all the requirements but it,s been 2 weeks already no verification yet. can you followup i up? thank you

20. Michael Rebuta says

21. Maycel Ramos says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID for the billing address. It has been past more than 1 week already, can you follow it up. Thank you! Kindly disregard my previous comment due to wrong email address.

22. Gideon Arniga says

Hi, I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID. It has been past 2 WEEKS already, can you follow it up. Thank you

23. Hallie Ann Sawalan says

Good day! it has been a week since I have submitted my requirements and until now it says “For Verification”. What should I do?

24. Karen Gayle Oblea says

Hi team,

I have already submitted all my IDs, however, it’s been almost a week now, and my ID proof is still pending. Please help. Thanks you!

Gayle

25. Eulalio Montejo Jr says

Hello,

I have submitted documents for ID Proof last Tuesday and has not been verified to this date. Can you please assist.

Thanks,
    Eulalio

26. Carl Anthony Ty says

27. Kenneth Cagang says

Good Day,

My ID Proof is well above certain jobs (30) and I have 45. I already submitted my ID document and its taking longer. You said it would take 2 to 3 business days.

28. Jomari Laguna says

29. Rona M. Ibuan says

Hi,

Please help me with my ID PROOF. I have done everything but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Thanks,

30. Vernalyn says

Hi,

Good day. Id like to ask the status of my verification. It says that it will take 1-2 days to process the request however, it’s been a week that I have not receive any response or feedback.

Please let me know if you need further details

Regards

31. Jermil Ambagan says

Hello there! It’s been 3 weeks since I uploaded my ID picture here and still the status is for verification. It says that it will only take 2 to 3 days for the verification. How come my documents took 3 weeks and up until now it haven’t verify yet.

32. Drheanz Prele says

33. rjay velasco says

hi,
    I already upload my clear and government i.d, but still, I didn’t get the verification until now, kindly assist

thanks …

34. Monina geaga says

Hello! I don’t have a job yet but Payoneer is asking for a website which I don’t have. Is there another way of receiving payments? I did give my bank account details already . Thank you.

• says

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your comment. What do you mean ‘asking for a website’?
      Could you email our support team (support@onlinejobs.ph) with a screenshot that shows they are asking for a website?

35. Michael Novicio says

2 days of waiting period has been exhausted in ID proof verification. Can you check it on your end for me? I need it, for me to start applying. Thanks.

36. Berna says

I would like to ask when will be the verification of my ID since it’s been 5 days when I made my account.
    thank you!

37. Michelle Ann Capacio says

38. Marie Cortejos says

Hi, I’m still waiting for verification. It has been more than a couple of days. Please let me know if there is another step I need to complete. Thanks

39. Anon says

I have sent my government ID for at least a week and a half now, up until now it has still not been verified. Thank you.

40. Philip Jolan Reyes says

Hi,

Its been a week already and my ID and Billing Information is still not verified yet, I have submitted Government ID and my Internet Bill as a proof, it says wait for 2-3 days but still no verification. Please Help

41. Aldrine Valdez says

Hi,
    Last week I submitted my goverment ID for verification but until now it was not yet verified. It says here that it will take a day or 2 business days but up until now, I don’t have any update from onlinejobs.ph personnel. The address on my submitted UMID ID is my previous residency but I’m using the new address on my onlinejobs.ph profile/account. Is that the reason why I’m not verified? Hoping for an update from your team. Thanks.

42. Patrice Kim Acuin says

Hi. I’ve been waiting for the verification of my ID’s, I already sent it few days ago, and up until now NO results and feedback yet. Please help. Thank You.

43. yam says

Hi,

I am still waiting for any updates on my verification. The status still says ID proof is still for verification and its been 5days

44. Meryll says

Hi,

It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for my verfication. Please let me know what I need to accomplish to complete the verification process. Thank you.

• Meryll says

Thanks for the reply.

I received an email on April 15 requesting that my billing address was rejected then I uploaded another utility bill on the same day but no response until now if it is accepted. I’m hoping that it will be verified as soon as possible.

45. Denzie says

Hi!

I’ve been waiting for my ID verification for 3 days now.
    I need to increase my ID proof to apply for jobs that matches my skills. Please help…

Thank you.

46. Michael Novicio says

Hi,

I already posted a photo to my address verification, and it is still on the process of verifying. Time frame of 1-2 business days was exhausted. Please check on that for me. I am also having a demerit of my ID proof. I haven’t changed anything on my profile. Thanks.

47. Oliverey Tanquilot says

HI,

I have uploaded my government ID for 2 weeks now but it is still awaiting for approval. Can I follow it up? I think I have also uploaded the second pic in error.

48. Leah Vigilla says

Hello,

I already uploaded my Govt ID last 4days ago. Please help me to get verified. I need to apply a job and ID Proof approval.

thanks

49. ARTEO JUNE C. RUIZ says

Hi! good day

I am really confused with what are the Ids you accept for the government ID part.
    When I uploaded a photo of my NBI clearance as a Government ID. It was rejected.
    Then I tried again. This time you accepted the selfie photo of me with the NBI clearance but not the
    NBI clearance photo. Then I tried again, this time you rejected both. I though that the selfie photo was okay already since there was a
    green mark indication below the selfie photo. Now, I want to try using the Phil Health card but it was indicated in the page that you don’t accept
    Health cards. Now I came over this part of this website and it says that you guys accept PhilHealth Id for the government Id.
    Can you please clarify this for me.

• ARTEO JUNE C. RUIZ says

Hi! Thank you for responding. May I know on what time you sent me the email? I haven’t seen any new emails yet. I already checked the Spam messages and none so far.

• Flos Carmeli Abescoro-Duarte says

Hi Mam! I already submitted my ID and proof of billing to increase my ID proof and apply for a job. Its been 3 days now and its still verification inprogress. Can you help me with this?

Also, the address in my ID is different from the billing address I sent since the one in my ID is the Permanent and the latter is my current address here in Manila.

Thank you!

50. Hyacinth says

Hi,

I want to upload a photo of my proof of billing to berify my address. But when I was about to do it, it shows that I have already uploaded one and is waiting for verification? Pls advise what to do because I cannot edit the upload. Thanks.

51. Jasmine says

Hello, I want to go back to the page where you can upload options to increase your ID proof but I cant seem to find the link for that page.

52. Michael Novicio says

Hi,

In my address verification part, I posted my NBI clearance yet it was rejected. I am having demerits over my ID proof and now it’s down to 2. Please help me out with that one. I already emailed support@onlinejobs.ph and have no replies or notifications yet.

53. Anniefel Foz says

Hello, I have already completed my Identification proof, with all the attached successfully photo of ID and proof of billing, but until now I have not received any confirmation, it is still showing under process. It has been more than 3 days. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

54. Kevin John Mariano says

Hello.

It’s been more than a week since I uploaded the requirements for IDProof. However, it’s still unverified up to now. I also sent an email on support@onlinejobs.ph regarding this.

Please help. Thanks!

55. Carissa Gimenez says

Hello there!, I’d like to ask how long would it take to verify the documents I’ve uploaded?

56. Teresa Espina says

Hi,

Can you help check why my ID’s are still for verification. It’s been almost week already since I uploaded my ID’s.

Thank you!

57. Charmaine Maigue says

It’s been a week i uploaded my ID but till now not yet verified. Please let me know if there’s any problem with my uploaded ID. Awaiting for your confirmation. Thanks!

58. Ailen Joy says

Hi,
    I recently created an account and I wanted to increase my ID proof. How do i update my profile to add additional id proof information like government ID, picture holding the government ID, add phone number, address and utility bill?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Ailen Joy

59. Lanie Mea Bas says

60. araah says

Good day! I would like to enquire if why is my ID hasn’t verified yet? I read that it will only take a couple of days or a few days, but the status of the verification for my ID is still in process. If I’m not mistaken, I uploaded did a few weeks ago. What could have been wrong? Please help me with this matter. Thanks so much!

61. Reymar Reyes says

Hi! It’s been 4 days since I uploaded my proof of billing statement it’s still “waiting for verification”.

62. Kevin Norte says

Hi, how to improve my ID to 70 I already submitted the IDs that you need. Hope you can help me thanks.

63. Anonymous says

Hi,

I already uploaded copy of my billing statement 3 days ago. I hope I will get verified very soon.
    Thank you!

64. michelle says

Hi, i already submitted my proof of ID. now, the status is still ” waiting for verification”. need your help on this

65. Mel says

Hi please follow up my account here because the verification for id proof took so long. And why is it the id proof lessened after I connect to facebook.

Thanks a lot for the immediate response.

66. DARIEN BANCALE says

It has been past a week since i signed up on this site but still my ID and ADDRESS verification is waiting.When it will be verified?Thank you

67. Daryl Ruther Santos says

Hi!
    Soft followup with the requirements uploaded for the purpose of my I.D. proof.
    Thank you in advance! Keep safe and God bless.

68. Rizalyn Cardinal says

Hi All,

Just want to make a follow up with my ID verification. It has been more than a week now since I uploaded it but the status is still ‘awaiting’ because of this I am having a hard time applying for the jobs that I want. Can please someone look into it?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Riza

69. joy says

Hi. I’ve already submitted my ID verification. But it’s been weeks I’m still waiting for the verification. Thank you.

70. Jaypee says

May I ask when can I get my ID Proof so that I can proceed with the jobs I want to apply? Hoping for your speedy action on this matter? Thank you!

71. Juliet Erum says

Hi All,

Just want to ask i have enough id proof score like 59 and the required id proof is 50 but still it says id proof is lower than the required. Any thoughts about this?