There are some things that I do differently when I onboard a new virtual assistant. Things like:
- I don’t do trial periods. I hire people right away. My recruitment process is that good.
- I don’t do contracts. I don’t do time trackers. I understand why most people do it but I don’t.
- We don’t have a lot of strict rules for our VAs. I’ve noticed a bit of flexibility works. The only thing that’s non-negotiable is the daily report.
- My VAs know they can’t disappear.
- My VAs know what to do when they’re stuck or having problems with a task.
I know this won’t work for everyone but it works for us. This onboarding process goes against what most people do. But this process works for us and you might find them useful as well.
Our onboarding process works because we’re really confident about our recruiting process. My VAs don’t disappear and they’ve worked for me for years. If you want VAs like that, then you better check out OneVAAway.com and take our hiring challenge. For only $49, I’ll walk you through the process so you don’t have to worry hiring the wrong people. With my process, you’ll hire the right people who you can onboard and start working on your business right away!
And if you want to see more videos, check out our YouTube channel or our Facebook page for more outsourcing tips. You can also check out how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.
About John Jonas
John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.
Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).
With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.
If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading