As a real estate agent, should you hire a virtual assistant? It depends.
You should hire a virtual assistant because:
- It’s easy to get help for your business and it’s so affordable. There are many VAs in the Philippines that specialize in helping real estate professionals
- Real estate agents make money from high value tasks. Let your VA take over the $8/hr tasks so you can focus on the tasks that make you money
- You’re in real estate to sell properties, not to do paperwork.
But you shouldn’t hire a virtual assistant if:
- You’re just dabbling in real estate.
- You’re a control freak and a perfectionist
But if you’re serious about your business and your company to grow, then you should hire a VA. Why? Because your competitors are getting assistants to help them with their work so they can focus on high value tasks. This means they’re selling more properties, getting better listings because they have the help they need.
Want to know more about how a VA can help your real estate business? Check out my next video to learn more about what a virtual assistant can do for you. Or you can check out our virtual assistant database at Onlinejobs.ph to find out what skills most real estate VAs have.
And if you want to see more videos, check out our YouTube channel or our Facebook page for more outsourcing tips.
You can also check out how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.
About John Jonas
John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.
Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).
With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.
Find John at JohnJonas.com and Facebook.
If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading
Leave a Reply