- What Onlinejobs.ph is; when & how it started,
- The big difference between Onlinejobs.ph and other platforms,
- Three actionable tips that I can share,
- Finding the right people,
- Is it better to hire locally or virtually?
About John Jonas
John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.
Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).
With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.
Find John at JohnJonas.com and Facebook.If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading
Leave a Reply