Many Insurance Agents and Brokers have grown their businesses by delegating the mundane tasks that take up most of their time to their virtual assistants.
If you want to do the same for your insurance business, the best place to find a great VA is the Philippines. Why the Philipines? Let’s go over a few facts about outsourcing to the Philippines that most people don’t know about.
- English is one of the main languages in the Philippines, and it’s taught all in school. Most college-educated Filipinos are fluent in reading/writing English.
- Many outsourced call centers have physical locations in the Philippines. Thus many Filipino workers have experience working with global customers and speaking fluent English.
- Many Filipinos looking for work have experience in the insurance industry, direct sales, or telemarketing.
- Most Filipinos looking for work are internet savvy, which can be a tremendous benefit to your business.
Once you find a great VA, you’ll need to provide training to ensure that the things you want to be done are up to your standards. But when you find the right employee, you can outsource tasks like:
- Direct sales and telemarketing
- Basic client correspondence
- Managing your blog, website, and social media
- Photo editing and retouching
- Online advertising/marketing, SEO, and content marketing
- Telephone correspondence, appointment setting, and scheduling
- Online lead generation
And the great thing is you can hire someone with education and experience for anywhere from $450-$900 per month for full-time work!
Just imagine what you could do with that much help in your business.
Just think of how much you can grow!
Having said that, let’s talk about the elephant in the room.
Have you heard some outsourcing horror stories? Yes!
Can things go wrong? Absolutely.
Have you heard horror stories of hiring regular employees? Absolutely!
So, where am I going with this?
Any time you hire someone, there’s always risk involved. There’s always a chance that things won’t work out, and you’ve wasted money and/or time.
The biggest tip I can give you is to take outsourcing as seriously as possible when hiring a regular employee. Most people think they can just find the “perfect profile,” and things magically fall into place.
You wouldn’t do this when you hire someone in real life. In real life, you call references. You do background checks. Outsourcing is no different.
With all of that said, we have a few resources for you. First, bookmark this page so you can get back to it. You can download a few of our ebooks here (they are free) if you love to read and want to learn more about outsourcing. You can search our database and join our Facebook group if you want feedback from other employers, just like you. Outsourcing can even help you save on your taxes!
About John Jonas
John helps business owners learn to outsource to the Philippines and replace themselves with virtual assistants.
He founded and owns OnlineJobs.ph.
He currently employs 14 amazing Filipino workers full-time and loves every one of them. He lives in Utah, has a wonderful wife, 4 amazing kids, and golfs 4-5 times/week.
Find John at JohnJonas.com and Facebook.
Leave a Reply