It’s really easy to hire a virtual assistant for your real estate business. If you want to know why you should hire one or what you can delegate to a VA, check out my previous videos.
If you’re seen those videos and you want to know how to hire a real estate VA, here’s how you do it:
- Decide what you’re looking for. You can base it on the tasks you want to delegate or on the list I shared in my previous video.
- Search for the skills you’re looking for in the Onlinejobs.ph database. Find out what’s available and how much it’s going to cost you.
- Post a job on Onlinejobs.ph. Include a job description, the salary and other relevant details.
- Interview them through email. Don’t do the Skype interview yet. You’ll know them better through a series of emails.
- Narrow it down with a test task. Look for someone who can do the job AND someone you would like working with.
- Now you do the Skype interview and negotiate terms.
- Hire the person!
It’s that easy! But what if you’re not looking for a real estate VA? Maybe you need more help or you want guidance to make sure you’re not making a mistake. Then just go to OneVAAway.com and sign up for our 7 day hiring challenge. I promise that by the end of the course, you’ll hire the right VA easily and have a process you can easily replicate or your money back!
You can also check out how to get started on hiring Rockstar Virtual Assistants.
About John Jonas
John Jonas is a long-time outsourcing expert and the creator of OnlineJobs.ph.
Since 2005, John has taught hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs how to profitably delegate to VAs in the Philippines (and get their lives back in the process).
With help from his own VAs based in the Philippines, John has created an outsourcing empire that allows him to work 17 hours/week and to spend most of his time with his wife and 5 kids.
If you liked this you’ll probably also like reading