We appreciate all the support and trust of all our users, both employer and virtual assistants alike. And to show our appreciation, we created the ambassador program.
The Ambassador Program is a great way to showcase your great experience with OnlineJobs, and use that experience to help others and promote yourself as an expert. It’s a volunteer role with a minimum commitment of 3 months, best suited for passionate entrepreneurs and talented virtual assistants who use OnlineJobs.ph and enjoy an excellent online working experience.
As an Ambassador, you will not only have the opportunity to connect with other like minded industry leaders, but you will also be empowered to:
- Advocate Onlinejob’s products and services
- Share content to your existing networks
- Provide regional insight and product feedback
- Create a stronger regional presence in your online and offline community
How to become an OnlineJobs Employer Ambassador
- You should have been a paid member of Onlinejobs.ph
- Be active on social media (Linkedin, facebook or twitter)
- Place testimonial about Onlinejobs.ph on facebook page
- Submit your application
- Go to the Employer Ambassador Page